Hair Tattoo Scalp Micropigmentation continues to gain in popularity as an effective hair loss solution for men and women

 Breaking News
  • No posts were found

Hair Tattoo Scalp Micropigmentation continues to gain in popularity as an effective hair loss solution for men and women

October 14
09:12 2022 / Trichology Centre in Toronto, Ontario, offers scalp micropigmentation / hair tattoo for both men and women suffering from alopecia.

Toronto, Ontario – October 14, 2022 – Scalp micropigmentation or hair tattoo is a relatively new hair loss treatment that was invented 20 years ago by Ian Watson of His Hair Clinic in the United Kingdom.  Since then, the popularity of this hair loss treatment has exploded worldwide, in most countries around the world.

Scalp micropigmentation, or SMP, is a non-invasive procedure that uses a tattoo machine in combination with specialized SMP needles and pigments to recreate the look of very short hair stubble.  The procedure involves placing tiny dots of ink pigment into the scalp using a very fine needle.  Once completed, the scalp looks covered with thousands of tiny, pigmented dots. Even from up close, it is difficult to distinguish between real hair stubble and the SMP dots.

Because SMP looks so natural, many men and women have opted to get the procedure done with no regrets. According to the owner of Hair Tattoo Clinic in Toronto, “we have an almost 100% satisfaction rate with all our clients over the years. For most of them, regaining the look of having hair is a real-life changer. Clients are so happy they did it, they regret not doing it years earlier.”

At Hair Tattoo Clinic, about 90% of our clients are men.  Most of them have lost much of their hair, have done hair transplants, but are still unhappy with the way they look.  The other 10% are women who come do the SMP treatment to add density to their diffused hair loss.

A good percentage of the men that come to our SMP clinic want to do cosmetic camouflage to hide their FUT or FUE hair transplant scars.  Hair transplant scars are not visible if you keep your hair long, but if you want to sport a short looking buzz cut hair style, then the lines or dots become quite visible.  

Luckily by using scalp micropigmentation, those scars are a thing of the past. Clients can now enjoy a short buzz cut look without worrying that their scars are visible from behind.

Is the procedure painful? It depends on your pain tolerance. 100% of our clients go through the 3 or 4 sessions without any issues.  We normally do 3 to 4 sessions, each spaced about 1 week apart.  In 2 to 3 weeks, your scalp micropigmentation is complete. 

Is the scalp micropigmentation affordable?  We believe SMP is the best value for your money as a hair loss treatment. If you compare hair transplant that normally starts from $10,000 and up and compare the cost of a lifetime use of hair loss products and tablets, then SMP really is an affordable hair loss solution most people should check out.

Does Hair Tattoo Clinic do good SMP treatments?  We truly believe we are the BEST scalp micropigmentation clinic in Toronto!  The owner of Hair Tattoo Clinic, Simon, was personally trained by Ian Watson, the inventor of SMP. Simon also studied 4 years at the Ontario College of Art, so doing a scalp micropigmentation procedure requires a blend of artistry, technical knowhow, and experience. The SMP artists at Hair Tattoo Clinic all have years of experience doing SMP and have help many men and women gain their confidence back through this much appreciated procedure.

His Hair Clinic | offers 4 convenient locations in the Toronto GTA, Toronto, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, and Ajax.  Our mobile SMP division allows clients who are unable to come to our clinics to still get the scalp micropigmentation done. We cover areas such as Barrie, Brampton, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, and Kingston. 

To learn more about this effective hair loss treatment for men and women, please visit the following links: 

Media Contact
Company Name: / Trichology Centre
Contact Person: PR
Email: Send Email
Phone: (647) 492-5022
City: Toronto
State: Ontario
Country: Canada

Related Articles